The hubbs and I had a nice dinner tonight. I cooked my mom's bbq shrimp recipe modified a little bit to fit our new years resolution diet. We ate together to celebrate Valentine's Day. We always enjoy eating together to celebrate almost anything!!! I also ordered him a cake from some of our friends that bake. Sanders Baking Company. Thanks guys!
Hedgehogs are our thing. It started early in our relationship and has continued. We originally got each other hedgehogs on Valentine's Day because they were harder to find so it obviously meant you loved each other if you search that hard for the present right??? That concept has carried over into our business as it is the name we chose for our company. We share the love that we have with our clients and we hope they in turn share it with others.
Speaking of sharing love... We had the opportunity to share the love last week with one of our little clients. We first photographed him at 3 months old and he is now 15 months old and on the go!!! Check out his pictures and how much he has changed in one year! That is 3 months on the right and last weekend on the left!
I hope you have enjoyed my first post and will come back to see what else I have up my sleeve! I will leave you with a quote to contemplate. The "Earth" without "art" is just "eh". Until next time


So glad you inspired me to give it a try. I'm impressed with all that writing of yours! Check out my attempt at blogging. Happy Valentine's Day.
ReplyDelete